Participation on this blog is welcomed, in fact essential. This blog allows me to interact with users about Web Mail and to help users with Web Mail problems that they have been unable to solve. Questions, comments, criticism and suggestions about Web Mail will be published if you follow the simple rules below. But comments and questions outside of the scope described here will be deleted.
- "Web Mail" means using the web site at webmail.earthlink.net to manage your email, and includes the features found there. This blog is limited to Web Mail topics only. Problems with your connection, your computer, your other email software, and your account probably won't be published here.
- Please don't try to use the comment feature for general support. I don't check it daily, and I won't have time to offer general support on common problems that our customer support staff is prepared to help you with right now. Most comments about things like "I can't log in" will just be deleted.
- Before asking a question, please check the FAQ and try the Search feature on this blog. Your question has probably been answered before. If your question has been answered already, feel free to comment or elaborate or just say Great, Thanks, it works! But if you ask a question that is answered on the FAQ page already, it probably won't be published. Also, if your question is too vague and I can't understand it well enough to attempt to answer it, this isn't a good forum for us to go back and forth, so it won't be helpful for me to publish those.
- Use the Ask Email Guy section only to ask Web Mail questions, follow up to an earlier question, or add information about an earlier question. Otherwise, all comments should go either under the article they relate to, or in the Tell Us About It thread (including rhetorical questions where you really just want to make a statement). Stick to the topic of the article above your comment and put unrelated comments in the "Tell Us About It" section.
- No profanity or abusive language.
- Lastly, this blog isn't the place for you to threaten to cancel your service unless we do what you want or because of something we did. Call Customer Service for that. Try to be civil and constructive here in this public forum, and it will get published.
Comments that follow these guidelines will be published, good, bad or ugly.
Thanks a lot for your participation.