Here is a list of some current user-facing issues that are high on our list to fix in upcoming releases:
- (FIXED) In preview mode, some users can't select messages. See details and workarounds here.
- A few users can't type anything into an html (rich text) message. See details and workaround here.
- (FIXED) Trash folder contents are being deleted sooner than the preference setting. See details here.
- Can't reply inline with quoted original html message. The bar on the left margin that indicates the original content, doesn't break to allow inline entry of your reply, and the reply must only be above or below the original message.
- (FIXED) After Moving/Deleting the last message Web Mail should then display the remaining last message in the list.
- (FIXED) Importing Address Book contacts with multiple email addresses cuts off the non-default addresses.
- (FIXED) Text type file attachments will not allow you save/view them except for inline.
- (FIXED) When forwarding, there is no indication of attached files being forwarded (although they are).
- (FIXED) On the message listing, message line spacing is now too high by about 20% in 5.11.2.
- (FIXED) Plain text compose font size is slightly different when editing than size when viewing plain text messages.
- (FIXED) Rich text compose font size is slightly different when entering it than when viewing the received message.
- Firefox browsers which do not have WMP set as default player cannot play audio captcha on the Allowed Sender request page.
- (FIXED) The audio captcha only works on Windows.
- Rich text compose does not work with MAC/IE and Safari.
- Web Mail doesn't honor "Content-Disposition: inline" headers. This may cause some content to show up as an attachment when the sender intended it to be part of the message body.
- (FIXED) Web Mail cannot display .eml files forwarded from TA mailbox or other clients.
- Web Mail login.jsp file does not cache resulting in longer startup time.
- (FIXED) Pasting html text into webmail compose doesn't always work right.
- (FIXED) Auto-add address prompt on send should be automatically enabled with SB on High.
- Delete from Suspect folder does not put in trash but deletes permanently.
Please report other issues either here or by using the Feedback link in Web Mail.