« Update     |   Back to MAIN   |     Web Mail 6.1.7 released today »

Web Mail outage - 08/25/09

Subject:       Web Mail outage
Date: August 25, 2009 8:22 AM

Yesterday afternoon there were some service problems for several hours, and the release described below (above now, updated) was rolled back as part of the recovery. We should be able to republish the update soon. I didn't post the individual reports of the outage, instead just covering it here. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Posted by: Kasey Murphy   |   August 25, 2009 5:07 PM    |   (1)

The problems you have been having with e-mail, is that the reason mine is working like a snail for the past couple of days??

Posted by: Neal Anderson   |   August 25, 2009 5:19 PM    |   (2)

I'm trying to monitor important issues through WebMail. These escalating outages are causing me a big problem.

Posted by: Joan   |   August 25, 2009 5:23 PM    |   (3)

The webmail worked this morning but is not working again.

Posted by: Ann   |   August 25, 2009 5:39 PM    |   (4)

It still stinks. Haven't been able to access webmail since Friday - still very slow -I'm on a high speed machine and it is slower than my dial up. I have really important e-mails I need to access and can't. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Posted by: na   |   August 26, 2009 7:43 PM    |   (5)

Had a strange glitch in Webmail the last day or so, and "chat help" refused to
bring it to your attention:
"Save as Draft" suddenly stopped saving drafts and messages were lost instead.
Please take note, as I didn't see it listed as a bug here.
Chat person insisted that it was caused by my box being 89-90% full, but that
had been the case often before without producing similar behavior.

Thanks.

This problem is fixed.

Posted by: Mary Ann Fitz   |   November 30, 2009 8:19 AM    |   (6)

Never checked this before; I am not the only one w/issues.
When I click the remember name on opening email, it does not remember. This has been a problem for about a year. Can it be fixed?