UPDATE: The changes listed below were put back into production today.
This release fixes a number of bugs reported by users, and also adds a few enhancements. Here's a partial list.
- Moved the links (now buttons) for whitelist sync and domain whitelist editing so users with spamBlocker on High can find them more easily.
- Increased the message list length when Preview is enabled.
- Increased the Preview pane size to use the full page.
- Added a new Preference for the default compose mode (rich or plain). In the next release we'll also be adding the ability to save your preferred font style between sessions.
- Improved the rich text compose toolbar with more selections for fonts and styles, and added a new emoticon button.
- Put back a 1-px line between the message listings for readability.
- Fixed some problems using rich text compose on certain browsers including Firefox 2 and Safari.
- Fixed the bug that would sometimes display random status code error messages.
- Fixed the default style displayed in plain text compose to be Courier New 11, which matches the font displayed when viewing plain text messages.
- Fixed some problems with Address Book groups, including adding the selector for assigning existing contacts to groups.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some users from saving drafts.
Please let us know if anything isn't working right.