This release fixes a few bugs reported by users, and also adds a much-requested enhancement.
- You can now save your desired font settings to compose messages, including font name, size, color, and italic/bold/underline. There are two ways to save your preference. When composing a message just set the font the way you want it and click the Save icon on the far right of the toolbar (looks like a disk icon). You can also go to Preferences / Sending & Replying, under the New Message Editor Settings.
After saving, all new messages and replies will be in the style you saved, by default. You can still edit in-line using the toolbar to modify the saved style for any particular message.
- Fixed 500 Server Error when attempting to log out.
- Fixed cursor not appearing in To field by default on some browsers.
- Fixed Chrome browser opening new tabs for all links.
- Fixed Anonymous Email link not appearing in Preferences for some users.
- Fixed a highlight format problem in compose with Firefox.
Please let us know if anything isn't working right.